1. Sauté. Start by sautéing your onions, carrots, and celery in a bit of olive oil until the onions are translucent and starting to brown.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for a minute more, until aromatic and browned.
3. Seasonings. Next, add the chopped fresh herbs and paprika. Bloom for 30 seconds, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
4. Deglaze the pot by stirring in a small amount of broth to remove any stuck on bits.
5. Add remaining ingredients except for the pasta. Mix in the dry chickpeas, vegetable broth, and water.
6. Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes, then let the pressure release naturally.
7. Cook the pasta. Cook the chickpea soup and noodles on high pressure for 4 minutes, then release the pressure manually.
8. Stir in the cooked spinach. Season with lemon juice and black pepper. Enjoy!