how to make
soft and chewy
easy to make
molasses crinkles are
Gather dry ingredients
1. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl: flour, baking soda, spices and salt.
Cream butter and sugar
2. Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add molasses and eggs
3. Add egg and molasses, mixing well.
Add dry ingredients
4. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture a little bit at a time.
Chill dough then coat in sugar
5. Chill dough for half an hour. Form chilled dough into balls and roll in sugar.
6. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
Get the full recipe!
More cookie stories
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip