easy & vegetarian
With a homemade tomato sauce, vegetarian (meatless) sausage and an ultra cheesy topping, this recipe screams comfort!
1. Sauté shallots and sausage.
2. Once softened, sprinkle in the garlic.
3. Add remaining ingredients and simmer.
4. Add cooked pasta to the sauce.
5. Transfer pasta to a casserole dish.
6. Cover with mozzarella. Bake until melted then broil until golden.
Broil until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Keep an eye on it so that it doesn't burn!
swipe up for
the full recipe