Rosemary White Bean Dip
This creamy white bean dip is seasoned with fresh rosemary and lemon juice and can be served hot or cold.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon water to thin, as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Add all ingredients, except for the water, to a food processor with a standard blade attachment. A high powered blender can also be used. Process until mostly broken down. Stop and add 1 tablespoon water to thin, scraping down food processor sides as needed.
Process until smoothly pureed. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve topped with fresh chopped rosemary and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy warm or cold.
- Cannelini or other white beans can be used in place of great northern beans.
- Crock-pot option: Add prepared white bean dip to a 1 and 1/2 quart slowcooker. Heat on low for 3-4 hours, until warmed through. Keep warm in slow-cooker if serving as an appetizer.
Serving: 3tablespoons | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.1mg