My new cookbook is here!
Vegetarian for Dinner includes 60 meatless meals for both new and experienced vegetarians, with sections featuring comforting bakes, balanced bowls, breakfast for dinner, and more! Available as a paperback, Kindle ebook, or pdf ebook.
I am so excited to announce that my cookbook Vegetarian for Dinner is available to purchase as a paperback or Kindle eBook through Amazon!
As of January 2024, my cookbook is also available as an eBook for those looking for a way to view it on their phones, tablets, and computers.
I chose to write and self-publish a cookbook about vegetarian dinners because, after 6 years of food blogging here on Cozy Peach Kitchen, it became apparent to me that planning a nutritious and comforting vegetarian dinner is many readers' biggest struggle.
Over the past year, I've photographed and tested 60 vegetarian meals. Every single recipe was tested multiple times by myself and other recipe testers, so you can trust that these recipes are tried and true.
The recipes shared in Vegetarian for Dinner are just like the vegetarian recipes that you've come to know and love on Cozy Peach Kitchen. But this time they're available in a paperback or eBook format!
Here's what you can expect to find in Vegetarian for Dinner:
- 60 complete vegetarian meals...but far more than 60 recipes! Each meal is written as a complete and balanced dinner, but many of the meals can be broken down into staple recipes. For example, the drop biscuits on top of the "Chicken" Pot Pie are my go-to drop biscuit recipe.
- More than just dinner: Including a section called Breakfast for Dinner, and with many recipes making great leftovers and meal prep recipes, this cookbook is useful for more than dinner!
- Great for beginner vegetarians: Many of the recipes in Vegetarian for Dinner are meatless versions of comfort food classics, making this a great cookbook for anyone new to vegetarian cooking.
- Full-page color photos for every recipe so that you can tell exactly what each recipe is supposed to look like.
- Sorted by cook time: Each chapter is sorted by cook time, with the quickest recipes first and the longest recipes last.
- Variations: The cookbook includes sections on pantry staples, swaps to make recipes dairy- or egg-free, and swaps to make recipes gluten-free.
I also have a video on my YouTube channel showing how to cook one of my favorite comfort food recipes from the cookbook, Broccoli Farro Casserole.
Take a peek inside
Chapter 1: Balanced Bowls for Dinner
Pictured: Grown-Up Walking Tacos
Chapter 2: Skillets & Bakes for Dinner
Pictured: Tofu "Steak" Dinner
Chapter 3: Pasta for Dinner
Pictured: Honey Garlic Noodles with Stir-Fried Green Vegetables
Chapter 4: Handhelds & Sandwiches for Dinner
Pictured: Pizza Bread
Soup & Salad for Dinner
Pictured: Mushroom & Potato Soup
Chapter 6: Breakfast for Dinner
Pictured: Sweet Potato Biscuits with Shiitake Mushroom Gravy
About the author
Where to buy
The book is currently only available for purchase on Amazon. It is available as a paperback and as a Kindle eBook.
I will update this page with other purchase options as they become available.
If you have any questions about the cookbook, feel free to shoot me an email [email protected] or leave a comment below.