Hi, I’m Cassidy! I'm the recipe developer and registered dietitian (RD) behind Cozy Peach Kitchen. I started Cozy Peach Kitchen as a creative outlet while working as a new RD and it quickly evolved into the vegetarian food & nutrition blog that it is today.
I now work full time on Cozy Peach Kitchen while pursing my Masters of Science in nutrition. As a dietitian turned food blogger I still use the valuable menu planning, recipe development and nutrition education skills from my last job, but now I get to share them with you!
What you'll find here
Cozy Peach Kitchen is a plant-based food and nutrition blog focusing on easy vegetarian recipes for every occasion. I also share a lot of vegan and dairy-free recipes.
You'll find classic comfort food recipes inspired by my Midwestern roots and home state of Georgia mixed in with balanced meals, decadent desserts and lifestyle and nutrition information.
I aim to make cooking easy and stress-free for you. I know that life is busy and cooking isn't always the priority. I also know that following a plant-based lifestyle can be intimidating.
That's why I share easy, fuss-free meals and meatless versions of comfort food classics. The recipes on Cozy Peach Kitchen contain step-by-step photos, detailed ingredients lists, expert tips and FAQ so that you have the tools you need to cook with confidence.
Fun facts about Cassidy
- I grew up in a Midwestern casserole-loving family and years later found myself in the heart of the south where I learned to love biscuits, fried okra and seasonal cooking
- As a dietitian I believe that enjoying your favorite foods is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. That's why there's no shortage of buttery baked goods alongside fiber-packed meals on the blog!
- I haven't had a dishwasher since starting this blog in 2018. I know. It's rough. That's why I share so many one pot dishes!
- I currently live in Georgia with my partner and two sweet but needy cats, Steve and Bustelo.
- I have many hobbies, including but not limited to trying to antique shopping, trying to make quilts and sewing, gardening and watching every single Hawks game (I'm a huge fan)
- If I'm not listening to an audiobook (you can see what I'm currently reading on my Goodreads account) I'm listening to music. I was a DJ at my school's radio station in college and I'm still as in love with music as I was then!
Where I've been featured
Where to start
- Complete Guide to Tofu
- How to Stock a Vegetarian Pantry
- Instant Pot Black Beans and Rice
- Vegan Avocado Pesto Pasta
- Vegetarian Chili Mac
- Make The Perfect Oil Pie Crust
- Southern Style Vegan Biscuits
Getting in touch
I love hearing from you! Whether you loved a recipe or have a question you can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a recipe specific question I encourage you to leave a comment on the post because someone else might have the same question.
For information about partnerships, visit my work with me page.
Keep in touch by joining my joining my Facebook community or follow along on Instagram for daily stories and posts featuring behind the scenes moments, recipe previews and frequent garden tours. I also share cooking videos every single week on my YouTube channel!