Pita pizza with goat cheese, microgreens, and peaches may seem fancy, but it takes just 15 minutes and 6 ingredients to make! It's perfect for a quick lunch or cut into slices for a party appetizer.
- Ready in under 15 minutes
- Uses just 6 ingredients!
- Perfect for summer lunches and quick weeknight dinners
This pita pizza is made using whole wheat pita bread, thinly sliced peaches, a dollop of honey goat cheese, and microgreens. A light drizzle of balsamic vinegar complements the sweet peaches and goat cheese well.
Step by step instructions
- Using a fork, mix together the goat cheese and milk until it reaches a smooth, spreadable consistency.
- Add a tablespoon of goat cheese to each pita (recipe makes four pita pizzas)
- Spread the goat cheese on the pita as you would a tomato sauce
- Top with 5-6 thinly sliced peaches. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes, then top with microgreens and balsamic vinegar.
Tips and FAQ
- Make it vegan using cashew cream cheese or your favorite spreadable vegan cheese.
- This recipe also works with apricots and plums.
- If microgreens aren't available, arugula is a great substitute.
- If honey goat cheese isn't available you can make your own by combining 4 ounces plain goat cheese with 1-2 teaspoons honey.
Fresh sliced peaches work best in this recipe. Canned and frozen may be too soft and release too much liquid while baking.
Looking for similar recipes?
- Ginger Peach Yogurt Smoothie
- Cozy Peach Cobbler
- Veggie Pita Pizzas with Pesto
- Chia Cherry Overnight Oats
- BBQ Tofu Pizza
Did you try this recipe? You can leave a star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in the recipe card or a review down in the comments section. I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow along on my YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest or sign up for my newsletter!
Peach and Goat Cheese Pita Pizza with Microgreens
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
- 4 ounces honey goat cheese*
- 4 teaspoons milk of choice
- 1 medium peach
- 2 cups microgreens, loosely packed
- balsamic vinegar, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the goat cheese and milk in a small container, stirring to combine. Thinning the goat cheese with milk makes it easier to spread.
- Slice the peach into thin slices (see pictures for size). Each pita should have 5-6 peach slices.
- To make a pita pizza, place the pitas on a cookie sheet or other oven ready pan. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of goat cheese on a pita slice, then top with peaches. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, or until the pita is crisp.
- Remove the pita pizza from the oven and top with ½ cup microgreens (about one handful of microgreens). Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @cozypeachkitchen on Instagram and hashtag
These were so simple and delicious! We used nectarines because that’s what we had and they were great. I’ll be using this goat cheese spread on everything now, seriously so good! We topped with fresh tomatoes and basil from our garden. Thanks for the great recipe!
Thanks so much for the review, Trish! I know the tomato and basil addition was delicious 🙂
Yay for pita pizzas and welcome to the Recipe ReDux! <3! These look delicious! *-*
Thank you, Farrah!! I'm so happy to be a part of Recipe Redux 🙂