Pita pizza with goat cheese, microgreens, and peaches may seem fancy, but it takes just 15 minutes and 6 ingredients to make! It's perfect for a quick lunch or cut into slices for a party appetizer.
- Ready in under 15 minutes
- Uses just 6 ingredients!
- Perfect for summer lunches and quick weeknight dinners
This pita pizza is made using whole wheat pita bread, thinly sliced peaches, a dollop of honey goat cheese, and microgreens. A light drizzle of balsamic vinegar complements the sweet peaches and goat cheese well.
Step by step instructions
- Using a fork, mix together the goat cheese and milk until it reaches a smooth, spreadable consistency.
- Add a tablespoon of goat cheese to each pita (recipe makes four pita pizzas)
- Spread the goat cheese on the pita as you would a tomato sauce
- Top with 5-6 thinly sliced peaches. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes, then top with microgreens and balsamic vinegar.
Tips and FAQ
- Make it vegan using cashew cream cheese or your favorite spreadable vegan cheese.
- This recipe also works with apricots and plums.
- If microgreens aren't available, arugula is a great substitute.
- If honey goat cheese isn't available you can make your own by combining 4 ounces plain goat cheese with 1-2 teaspoons honey.
Fresh sliced peaches work best in this recipe. Canned and frozen may be too soft and release too much liquid while baking.
Looking for similar recipes?
- Ginger Peach Yogurt Smoothie
- Cozy Peach Cobbler
- Veggie Pita Pizzas with Pesto
- Chia Cherry Overnight Oats
Did you make this recipe? You can leave a star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in the recipe card or a review down in the comment section. I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow along on my YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or sign up for my newsletter!
Peach and Goat Cheese Pita Pizza with Microgreens
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
- 4 ounces honey goat cheese*
- 4 teaspoons milk of choice
- 1 medium peach
- 2 cups microgreens, loosely packed
- balsamic vinegar, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the goat cheese and milk in a small container, stirring to combine. Thinning the goat cheese with milk makes it easier to spread.
- Slice the peach into thin slices (see pictures for size). Each pita should have 5-6 peach slices.
- To make a pita pizza, place the pitas on a cookie sheet or other oven ready pan. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of goat cheese on a pita slice, then top with peaches. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, or until the pita is crisp.
- Remove the pita pizza from the oven and top with ½ cup microgreens (about one handful of microgreens). Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately. Enjoy!