This ginger peach smoothie is super creamy, flavorful and uses only 5 ingredients. It's also banana-free and easy to customize!
- diet-friendly: vegetarian, nut-free, gluten-free, vegan optional (just use dairy-free yogurt)
- light, refreshing and zesty
- made with only 5 ingredients in 5 minutes
- creamy and banana-free!
Ingredients and customization
Frozen peaches: I use sliced frozen peaches for the best texture. Using pre-frozen fruit also makes prep a lot quicker.
Frozen mango complements the peach flavors well. Choose diced mango pieces.
Minced ginger adds a bright, zesty kick. I mince my own ginger but you can use a jar of ginger to save on time.
Yogurt: Greek yogurt adds protein and an extra creamy texture. I use plain yogurt to limit added sugars, but vanilla or peach flavored would be delicious. Use your favorite vegan yogurt to make dairy-free.
Milk: Choose your favorite milk. I usually go for unsweetened and unflavored soy milk, but any kind works well here.
Sweetener: If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add 1 teaspoon at a time of agave syrup or honey.
If using fresh peaches, I recommend peeling them because the peel will alter the texture if not blended thoroughly. If you don't mind a little extra texture, leave the peach skin on for extra fiber.
Peaches go well with most fruits but I think it pairs best with mango. Cherries, strawberries and banana are also great options.
I always use frozen fruit in smoothies for the best texture! You can use fresh fruit but I recommend blending in a few ice cubes as well.
For best quality, I recommend making this smoothie no more than 24 hours in advance. Cover and store in the fridge until ready to drink.
For more on how to make satisfying smoothies, check out my smoothie guide.
Looking for more easy recipes?
Did you make this recipe? You can leave a star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in the recipe card or a review down in the comment section. I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow along on my YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or sign up for my newsletter!
Ginger Peach Smoothie with Yogurt
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches see note #1
- 1 cup frozen diced mango
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 5 ounce container plain Greek yogurt see note #2
- 1 and ½ cups milk of choice see note #3
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. If using fresh fruit, blend in 1-3 cubes of ice. Enjoy cold.
- Fresh vs frozen fruit: This smoothie can me made with fresh fruit instead of frozen. Substitute exact amounts of fresh for frozen. Blend in 1-2 cubes of ice for texture.
- Yogurt: I chose Greek yogurt for this recipe because it has a neutral flavor. Vanilla or peach would also go well. This recipe also works well with non-dairy yogurt.
- Milk: I choose unsweetened, unflavored soy milk but any kind of milk works well here.
- Sweetener: If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add 1 teaspoon at a time of agave syrup or honey.
Author's note: This recipe was originally shared June 16th, 2018. I updated the post on March 16th, 2021 with new photos, a video and more tips.