Frozen strawberries and peaches come together in just 5 minutes in this deliciously creamy and simple summer strawberry peach smoothie!
As much as I love classic summer recipes like peach cobbler and peach bars, sometimes I just want a quick and easy dose of summer fruit. That's where the idea for this strawberry peach smoothie recipe came in.
This strawberry peach smoothie screams summer, but like most of my smoothie recipes, you can make it year-round using frozen fruit.
Just like my ginger peach smoothie, this smoothie has the texture of a milkshake and it's the perfect refreshing option for a post-workout snack or light breakfast.
- Super simple: This smoothie requires just 4 main ingredients but is easy to modify to make higher-protein and higher-fiber.
- Deliciously creamy: Frozen peaches and strawberries make this smoothie thick and creamy, with a strawberries and cream flavor.
- Versatile: You can use fresh or frozen fruit to make this smoothie. It's a vegan/dairy-free smoothie as is, but it doesn't have to be.
- Frozen strawberries and peach slices: Frozen fruit yields the creamiest smoothie. If using fresh fruit, I recommend adding 2-3 ice cubes to chill the smoothie.
- Milk: Soy milk is my go-to for smoothies because it has a high protein content in comparison to most plant-based milk, but any kind of milk works.
- Yogurt: Choose vanilla yogurt for a neutral flavor or strawberry yogurt for an extra punch of strawberry. I use Silk soy yogurt but again, any kind works!
- Sunbutter: This is optional but I usually add it to my smoothies for extra protein and healthy fats. It has a more neutral flavor than peanut butter and is nut-free. Almond butter is also a good option.
Making the smoothie is super simple. Just add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add extra milk as needed to thin the smoothie.
- Make it higher protein: The easiest way to add extra protein to smoothies is with a scoop of protein powder. Other options include 1-2 tablespoons sun butter or almond butter or 1 tablespoon hemp hearts.
- Different fruit: The ingredient amounts in this peach strawberry smoothie can be used as a template for most fruit smoothies. Swap raspberries for strawberries, or try pineapple in place of peaches. The options are endless!
- For extra fiber, try adding 1 tablespoon of chia seeds or flax seeds.
- I have a post on how to make smoothies more filling if you're looking for more ideas.
More smoothie ideas
Did you try this recipe? You can leave a star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in the recipe card or a review down in the comments section. I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow along on my YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest or sign up for my newsletter!
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen peach slices
- ½ cup frozen strawberries ~5 frozen strawberries
- 5 ounces vanilla yogurt I use Silk soy yogurt
- ½ cup soy milk or milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon sunbutter optional
- maple syrup or honey to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Taste for sweetness. Blend in maple syrup or honey to taste. Enjoy!