This vegan ranch pasta salad is made with fresh, crunchy veggies and creamy vegan ranch dressing. This 30-minute recipe is perfect for potlucks, barbecues, or spring picnics!
Happy spring! It's officially blue skies and sunny here in Georgia, which means that I'm jumping full fledged into summer food. I'm talking produce-centered, BBQ approved recipes. And a whole lot of Southern inspired comfort food!
First on the block? Vegan Ranch Pasta Salad, a classic creamy pasta salad that's 100% dairy free and 100% tasty.
This salad is easy to make in under 30 minutes. It can be easily customized to fit your pasta salad preferences.
Here's what's in this vegan pasta salad
Shell pasta. Shell pasta is my pasta shape of choice, but you can swap for a whole wheat or gluten free pasta of your choosing.
Homemade vegan ranch dressing. Learn how to make your own vegan ranch (it's easy!) or use your favorite storebought ranch dressing.
Green peas. Use frozen green peas that have been thawed.
Fresh broccoli. Any good salad requires a crunch, so we'll use fresh broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces.
Cherry tomatoes. Because nothing says summer like fresh sliced cherry tomatoes.
Crispy coconut bacon bits. These savory, sweet and smokey "bacon" bits are made using coconut flakes. They're simple to make and add a fun BBQ flavor to this pasta salad.
Vegan Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe Notes
- You can make this salad a day or two in advance. It's best when cold from the fridge, so you'll want to chill it for 2-3 hours before serving.
- This recipe makes enough to serve 4-5 people as a side dish. It's easy to double if you're cooking for more.
- Want to make a complete meal? Add a can of chickpeas or enjoy with a serving of crispy baked tofu nuggets.
Looking for more spring-approved recipes? You are in the right place:
Did you make this recipe? You can leave a star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in the recipe card or a review down in the comment section. I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow along on my YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or sign up for my newsletter!
Easy Vegan Ranch Pasta Salad
- Cook shell pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Prep your veggies, vegan ranch, and coconut bacon bits.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Add additional ranch as desired for a creamier pasta salad.
- Chill in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!